HugMe Gently Weighted Baby Swaddle - Cloud
Gently weighted to support your baby in relaxation and better sleep. 😴 Our Swaddle features evenly distributed weight from top to bottom to naturally reduce stress and give your baby the feeling of security and comfort so your baby feels hugged - even after you leave the room. 🤗
This gently weighted swaddle is a 1.0 TOG, perfect for 68-73°F
- Made from 100 % organic cotton.
- Soft and comfortable.
- Machine washable.
- Does not inhibit movement. Your baby will be able to crawl, roll and stand normally.
- Designed with an inner band to help your baby feel secure & calm.
- 2-way zipper allows for easy diaper changes.
- Reversible neckline works for all sleeping styles (back, side, or tummy).
- Can be worn 3 ways - with both arms in, one arm in and both arms out. For more information, refer to our FAQ page.
- Weight is located on the front (or top) of the sack only.
- 1.0 TOG, perfect for 68-73°F or 21-23°C.
- Discontinue swaddling when your baby begins showing signs of wanting to roll independently.
- Inner beads are non-toxic and BPA free.
the hugme SWADDLE
Reclaim Your Sleep
When baby sleeps well, the whole family sleeps well. Evenly distributed, gentle weight from top to bottom mimics your embrace to give your baby uninterrupted hours of comfort and security while they sleep. 💤
Rinse before use, machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry on low, iron low if needed. Do not bleach.
Are gently weighted swaddle safe?
Yes! Weighted swaddles were first developed in conjunction with certified sleep consultants, pediatricians, NICU nurses and were reviewed by pediatric pulmonologist for breathing safety.
Do sleep swaddles help babies sleep better?
Our weighted sleepwear is designed for help your baby fall asleep quickly and sleep for longer stretches. Gentle, evenly distributed weight from top to bottom, helps your baby feel calm and secure.
Why weighted swaddles safe for newborns?
Absolutely! A gently weighted swaddle can provide additional relaxation, comfort and security to your newborn's sleep routine.